The NHLBI-funded PACT program was recently renewed. Contracts were awarded to the following Cell Processing Facilities:
- Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX)
- Center for Biomedicine and Genetics, City of Hope (Duarte, CA)
- Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL)
- Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute Cellular Manufacturing Program (ISCI-CMP), University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL)
- University of Minnesota Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics (Minneapolis, MN)
The Emmes Corporation (Rockville, MD) was awarded the contract to serve as the Coordinating Center for the PACT program.