PACT provides research grade and clinical grade cell product manufacturing to investigators to assist with in vivoand in vitro studies for preclinical studies involving relevant animal models. PACT may assist investigators with:
- Animal model selection (i.e., normal, induced and spontaneous models of disease, gene knockout and transgenic)
- Safety and toxicity studies
- Dose level and frequency justification
- Cell delivery route and device evaluation
- Stability of the test product under the conditions of use
This page is associated with a larger collection of pages. You can view them as a whole here.