- AABB on Cellular Therapies
- The American Association of Immunologists (AAI)
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Alliance for Harmonisation of Cellular Therapy Accreditation (AHCTA)
- American Society for Apheresis (ASFA)
- American Society for Blood & Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT)
- American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Biologic Specimen and Data Repository Information Coordinating Center (BioLINCC)
- Biotechnology Industry Organization, Cell & Gene Therapy Committee (BIO)
- Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR)
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- Cell Transplant and Regenerative Medicine Society (CTRMS)
- European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)
- FDA INTERACT Program
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT)
- International Society for Cellular Therapy (ISCT)
- International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- The Joint Accreditation Committee EBMT-ISCT Europe (JACIE)
- National Marrow Donation Program (NMDP)
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS)
- Tissue Engineering International & Regenerative Medicine Society (TERMIS)
Gene Therapy Programs
On-line Cell Therapy Resources
- Circular of Information for the Use of Cellular Therapy Products
- Cell Therapy News
- National Institutes of Health Stem Cell Information
- Stem Cells Translational Medicine journal - Register for free online access.
Perspective: Communications with the Food and Drug Administration on the Development Pathway for a Cell-based Therapy: Why, What, When, and How?
Feigal, et al.
Stem Cells Transl Med. 2012 Nov;1(11):825-32
AABB Transfusion and Cellular Therapies Suppliers Guide
AABB Transfusion and Cellular Therapies Supplier Guide is an online resource for the field of transfusion and cellular therapies providing a one-stop resource listing of only the products and services relevant to the field of transfusion and cellular therapies.
The Cell Therapy Bioprocessing Tools and Reagents Database, developed by the ISCT Commercialization Committee, is a free, centralized and universal source for new and available products used in cell therapy processing, manufacturing and research. The database connects end users with other users and manufacturers.
Registration is required to access the database. Click on the image below to register with ISCT.
(You must have ISCT member status to view this site)